Your shopping cart is empty!
Before Pierre ba enbalmaina found his footing as a designer, he was called up for military service during World War II. That theme inspired his designs after his release, and current Creative Director Olivier Rousteing uses it as a thread to his AW18 collection. This aviator jacket retains the protective elements of the original with a shearling lining that spills onto the collar, but the leather itself is doused in glossy patent for runway appeal.
- Balmain leather and shearling jacket
- Exposed zip fastenings at front
- Faux-fur collar, long sleeves, buckle cuffs, double-breasted, all-over patent effect, two zipped pockets at front, gold-toned hardware, shearling lining
- 100% lamb leather
- Dry clean
- The style tends to run small, we recommend you go a size up your usual size
- Size 8: Length 30"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in France
BALMAIN Patent leather and shearling aviator jacket 175-3002033-142821L021 SBhsCLFfRVoSt3